Erasmus Recruitment (ER) enables all students from the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) and Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) to get in touch with their future employers. ER provides the means for all students to build a rewarding career throughout and after their student life. This is realised by facilitating recruitment activities organised by the Erasmus Recruitment Board.
For general questions
Personal information changes
For website questions
Would your company like to partner up?
Is your company interested in the opportunities that Erasmus Recruitment can offer?
Then please visit this webpage.
Detailed contact information
Our mailing address is: "Erasmus Recruitment, Erasmus University Campus, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam"
We are available every weekday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. CEST.
We can be reached by telephone at +31 10 408 81 97 or +31 10 408 90 63.
Erasmus Recruitment Board 2023
We are proud to announce the Erasmus Recruitment Board 2023:
- Emma Briggeman – Chairman – email@example.com
- Femke Ypma – Event manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Koen van Tiggelen – IT & Data – email@example.com
- Iris Keijzer – Commercial Relations Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie van Oostrom – Commercial Relations Manager – email@example.com
- Sophie van Rijn – Marketing Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max van Tulder – Treasurer – email@example.com
History: preceding ERBs
For a list of our predecessors, take a look at our history page.